Breaking News

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

When pigs fly

When Pigs Fly : 
Something that will never ever happen.


I get it. 

(oh by the way, congratulations Leo on winning the Oscars!)

iworeitanyway was born out of trying every thing that I think would look good on me and documenting it along with my thoughts on life. On the span of my ootds, there were fashion risks that might look ordinary to you but is actually a risk for me. 


Though I have the propensity to follow a certain pattern when it comes to dressing up, I take a hiatus once in a while and slip into something comfortable like what I am wearing now. 


At 29, I still don't know how to drive and I always rely on my husband to drive me around. The weather has gotten hotter since it's already summer and as I grew older, I tend to be more upset than ever when I have multiple errands and have to commute to complete my tasks. This day was one of those days. 


My life has been a balancing act lately. I've been trying to juggle my personal life, my husband's health, work-related things and self-expectations and last night I ALMOST got emotional about every thing but as I was talking to Bryan, I realized that amidst all the morass that I'm in, I forgot to pray. 


You know what they say about "let go and let God"? Well, I am a bit of a control freak so I've been trying to wrestle the Player 1 controller from Him. I know I am of no challenge when suddenly, the task that I've been dreading but have to do was taken away from be by circumstance. 


Did it make me happy? Of course! Though the lack of work load used to rankle me, this time I've decided to step aside, hold the Player 2 controller, let go and let God. 

Yes I only comb my hair once a week


White Spandex Top: Thrifted|Maroon Trousers: Forever21|Watch: Casio|Bag:Balenciaga|Jelly Flats: Ayen's



No comments:

Post a Comment