Breaking News

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

20 Day Lipstick Challenge- Day 1


If you are a lippie fanatic like me and a few of my friends, then you are going to like this challenge. My lipstick choices are in no particular order BUT the every day choice would have to be something that will go well with what I’m wearing. My pictures are all raw as intended so pardon my photography skills.


I don’t really know if it’s right or faux pas to somehow follow the hue of your lipstick to what you are wearing but what I usually do with mine is that I clash it. I’ve realized that when I wear nudes while donning peaches and browns, it makes me look whitewashed. 



So for the 1st Day, I am wearing Limecrime Faded. What’s highly notable about this velvety matte lipstick is that it’s not easy to take off at all. I’m very low maintenance when it comes to taking care of my lips and skin, so I tried taking this off using 1.water 2.alcohol 3.hand sanitizer and it just didn’t work.

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh, ingon ani.on diay!! Cge push! Oh and by the way, that shade looks good on you! 😊

    ReplyDelete