Breaking News

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

20-Day Lipstick Challenge DAY 5



I'm sorry that I left updating my blog for two weeks. I became busy with the new job, meeting my sales targets and keeping up with our event deadline. It's very refreshing to be given something new to do because I've been in the same department for five years running. Now, I am basically focused on numbers crunching and going out and making our presence known.


Now back to this challenge
If you are a lippie fanatic like me and a few of my friends, then you are going to like this challenge. My lipstick choices are in no particular order BUT the every day choice would have to be something that will go well with what I’m wearing. My pictures are all raw as intended so pardon my photography skills.


Day 5 is MAC Ruby Woo in Retro Matte. It is predictably drying but I always use this one when I don't have time to do a full make-up. It's bright hues always gives my face the illusion of color and I really need that because I'm pale when I have no make-up. 



I try not to buy MAC lipsticks because I can always find dupes but this one I gave in. Four months in and still no regrets :)

image from google

2 comments:

  1. Ruby Woo is a classic. Like an LBD. You need to have it. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby Woo is a classic. Like an LBD. You need to have it. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete