Breaking News

Thursday, July 7, 2016

The ball is in your court

The Ball Is In Your Court: 
It is your decision this time


How was everyone's summer?
I've got more than 10 entries scheduled to be finished but I am taking my time since my thoughts are scattered all over my imaginary cork board. As with every blogger, I prefer them to be put in order before every one can read and digest them. If you guys only knew /lol


I've been in and out of my bikinis for the whole monthS of summer and though some who know me well don't really mind, a few can't help but drop a few snide remarks like, "You know you still have to lose those lower flabs, right?" or "Your arms are still big for your body frame" I pay them no mind, my fitness journey is mine and mine alone to take, no one can do it for me so as with blogging, I am doing it in my own pace. If you think I'm too scantily clad, I've always worn bikini as early as I can remember getting away with it. Last time I checked, we live in an island where the beach is only a few kilometers away. I don't care if you wear a rash guard so please, stop the hate and mind your own business. I've always withheld any judgment to those who wear what they want to wear and last time I checked, we are in an age where we have to recognize that there's more to people than meets the eye.


Tell me more about your struggles. I want to know not because I'm secretly glad you have them but I want to tell you how beautiful you've become after you surpassed what's supposed to destroy you. Tell me how big your heart is and how you will always have space for those who think themselves as unlovable. Tell me how you will always be tireless in giving more because you have so much to give. 


Tell me you know your worth and that you'll only settle for someone who will make you feel empowered, light and free. Promise me that either way, the ball is in your court and you will never get tired of fair-weathered friends who seem to misunderstand your daily struggle and that, you'll forgive them anyway though for someone so authentic, fake people will always take time getting used to.


I don't know where that came from. But we are on to lighter digests like what I wore. This was taken last May at JPARK with mom and friends. Kiddos, there will come a time when being with your mom and her friends will be something you'd always look forward to joining (albeit uninvited) because they are more fun to be with.  



Backless romper: Cupshe.com|Bag: Michael Kors|Sandals: AC


No comments:

Post a Comment