Breaking News

Monday, December 7, 2015

Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve


Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve: 
To openly and freely express your emotions.

Hello.

It's me

I'm the one who doesn't waste time beating around the bush and that puts off some people. If you are the patient kind then you will find a loyal and good friend in me. My life mantra has always been "life's too short and tomorrow is never guaranteed" so cut off people you don't need and always have space for those who want to be in it. To those who know me well, they know that underneath my snarky facade is very big heart. If you don't believe this, then you know where you stand. 


Enjoy my wickedness. Har har



I wore this one during The Courtyards at Brookridge General Orientation and Launching last November. I just came back from a long weekend at Pampanga and I only had 3 hours of sleep because of the massive delayed flights. We managed to catch the last schedule of MNL-CBU before the APEC's no fly-zone policy and it flew around 11PM. I woke up incoherent and donned on what seems to be proper during a condominium launching. My job entails me to discuss what's the project about and I have to put my best foot forward despite the lack of rest.


I don't like tassels or layers of frills in my clothing because it makes me look big but I always appreciate details most especially if the cloth doesn't have prints. I rarely wear this long-sleeved blouse because I reserve it for special occasions-which includes distracting people from my tired-looking face and deviating their attention to my intricately-detailed top. 


Zara's Basic trousers should be a must-have for every woman. They are flattering (considering it has a hip band and I have a short torso) and they feel so good on the skin (second to Uniqlo)




Top: Marigold|Pants: Zara Basic|Flats: Cotton On|Watch: Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment