Breaking News

Monday, May 9, 2016

Water under the bridge


Water Under The Bridge: 

Anything from the past that isn't significant or important anymore.




I am in for a long day today. We will have our monthly evaluation along with our bosses and I will be scrutinized as to how well I did last April. I don't normally have any problems work wise but the husband and I had a "civil war" a few hours ago and as with me and well, fights, they usually don't end well. I tend to sulk and be very very mad but as I am very much determined to improve, I just decided to keep my mouth shut the whole drive.



If you think it's taboo that I shared what happened awhile ago, let me tell you that it's normal for married couples to argue and bicker. You'd think that over the period that we dated, moved in a place together and officially got married, we'd be living in harmony, but no. Relationships don't work that way. The greatest challenge of making up after a fight is trying to communicate like an adult that we are when, to be honest, I'd rather act like a spoiled brat. 



One tends to set a bar when it comes to finding the "man of their dreams" or the "girl of their wildest fantasies"and of course, the standards are high, after all, YOU deserve the best. The journey of dating, experimenting and starting all over again can be a very tedious process so if you want to take up on something more fulfilling instead, try to be a person for others. Detach yourself for a time so that you can have all the space and energy for growth because love happens inside of you. 



When getting into an exclusive relationship, understand that it requires multiple and multi-tasking skills. If you call FB-ing and texting at the same time as a skill, then it's time to stop acting like a robot and feel like a human being. 


Find a life partner who accepts that you are different from others and wouldn't have you any other way. Yes you are allowed to have weird habits, you can have strange preferences and it's okay. When s/he "gets" you, call it magic. Love is acceptance and love is a gift


Okay, on to the my outfit. I wore this one a few weeks ago when my mother-in-law visited us. My life is full of multiple errands so I have to be on-the-go always. My temperature was spiking from 37-39 degrees but I paid it no mind since I want to make the most of my MIL's visit. 



Again, I bought a blouse that's shaped like a dress. It would have been easy-peasy to just pair this with leggings but I took into consideration that we will be going to Sto. Niño and it's very hot. I took the "Batang 90s" route and paired it with my combat boots. 


We stopped by SM Seaside to grab a quick bite so I hid my cycling shorts and made this top look like I was really wearing short dress making my legs look longer



.
Mini Dress: Odioli|Bag: Sta. Barbara Polo Club|Combat Boots: People are People

No comments:

Post a Comment