Breaking News

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Your Guess Is As Good As Mine


Your Guess Is As Good As Mine:

I have no idea.


S/O to my grandma for giving me some of her dresses. I'm the kind who tries to pull off some outfits just so I can say I've tried wearing it but this one's probably one of those that I might wear again..when I'm in my 40s.


This is what I wore to work today. It's been a company practice that we can NOT wear uniform on Fridays so it's basically a day when I can have a free hand and boy do I ever exercise that privilege


 I am still at this point where I feel uncomfortable every time some one takes my ootd and it's been a few years now. 


 Will I ever surpass this stage?


This cloth is made of satin and is pleated from waist down. It took  me some time to accept the fact that I have a short torso so some dresses might not look as flattering to me.


Despite that fact, I still choose to wear clothes that makes me look awkward looking. As you can see, the length of this dress falls midway between my knee and ankle but below my shin. I know it would've been preferable to to wear closed shoes with heels but we are not in the 1950's era anymore


Gretchen, how many times do I have to play with my hair before you get it right?

Sandals: Cotton On|Watch: Casio|Dress: Your guess is as good as mine

No comments:

Post a Comment