Breaking News

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Raincheck


Raincheck: 

An offer or deal that is declined right now but willing to accept later.



But in this case, it's meant to be taken as something literal. Probably one of the safest topic a fashion blogger talks about is how she dresses up in accordance with the weather.



 But d*mn Cebu's weather has been acting like a woman having a PMS. It's not like you can pair up a good sweater with a skimpiest short and NOT be treated as someone promoting teen p*rn in the streets


If you work in a not-so corporate office as I do and don't want to earn the ire of your HR Department (and over observant office mates) You have to dress-up as low-key as possible with considerations to the North Pole-ish temperature of your office and the early morning weather, hence this outfit.
  

That's me instructing the OJT to take as many stolen pictures as possible


Just me believing that the more shots the OJT takes, the bigger chances of me finding an OOTD worthy picture 


 Having your OOTD pictures taken makes you wanna do poses that you are not inclined to do, like me trying to pretend that I know how to carry a guitar when I can't even play any musical instruments. 


I find it very hard to do the "contemplating life" pose because well, I have no life.. and I don't really think too much when asked to do so. 



Maroon Sweater: Hang Ten|Green Skirt: Forever 21|Nude Flats: Cotton On|Eyeglasses: Rayban|Guitar: Not mine|Brown Envelope: Office Stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment