Breaking News

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Wag the Dog



Wag the Dog: 
A diversion away from something of greater importance.



Though someone of higher authority than me is too blind to see it, I am flooded with work deliverable and it's manifesting on my longer working hours and pimples on my face. My parents didn't raise an only child to be a quitter so here I am, swimming harder and seeing the silver lining that is me learning new things that will be useful as I climb the corporate ladder. As you grow older you realize how important it is to adapt time management skills because not doing so will affect our work-life balance. Though I post pictures in Facebook about my personal life, this blog won't be highlighting much about it. Bryan and I are happy and I still get kilig :)  


So what's been keeping me busy aside from work and personal life? Me trying to be fit (snapchat:mynymisnym) and accepting the offer as one of the Board of Trustees of Cebu Bloggers Society.


I know I know there are already a lot on my plate as it is but believe it or not, at this point, the choices I made are being carefully thought over and they are something that I can see myself committing to for a long time. Offline relationships are something that I have to work at being better because being addictive to my phone to communicate (ironically) tends to bind me and steers me away from mental recklessness. Let's not forget to capture as much freedom as we can and we are born in this world without electronic gadgets, I'm pretty sure we can survive not being owned by our material possessions too much-Pokemon Go or not.


What validates a relationship?

It's not the likes and the shares. It's the love that we receive and not the ones we beg for. There is nothing romantic about heartbreaks nor unrequited love. Most relationships fail because one has set the bar basing from movies and social media. Be ready for that person who's ready for you too. It's your right to know what's the real score between that person's ex as is it's that person's right to know yours. 


Don't waste your time trying to prepare for a battle that should have been not yours to deal with in the first place. If someone who left comes back to stay, stop and think about the reason why they left and make it your deciding point to pursue or just end it altogether. 


 Lycra off-shoulder dress: OOTD Pilipinas|Hat:Kultura






No comments:

Post a Comment