Breaking News

Monday, August 1, 2016

20-Day lipstick challenge Day 9



If you are a lippie fanatic like me and a few of my friends, then you are going to like this challenge. My lipstick choices are in no particular order BUT the every day choice would have to be something that will go well with what I’m wearing. My pictures are all raw as intended so pardon my photography skills.


Mauve Outta Here is my favorite among all my wet n wild. I love the color and it goes well regardless of my skin tone-which really matters to me since I go to the beach whenever I can. 



The packaging is ordinary, though I've noticed that the plastic covering easily breaks as with all my other WnW, also, the plastic covering tends to have marks as it gets loose in time. 


 This is actually their matte series but it's creamy and heavily pigmented. This is the only WnW that I bought 2 pcs of because I simply can't get enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment