Breaking News

Sunday, July 31, 2016

20-Day Lipstick Challenge: Day 8



If you are a lippie fanatic like me and a few of my friends, then you are going to like this challenge. My lipstick choices are in no particular order BUT the every day choice would have to be something that will go well with what I’m wearing. My pictures are all raw as intended so pardon my photography skills.


Stingraye is heavily pigmented and can look darker than the swatch so I have to swab it a couple of times. What's weird is that it looks lighter when I applied it then it turned a couple of shades darker after a few minutes. 

I saw someone apply the same shade on her lips and it came out as of mauve brownish hue but to me it looks brown and dark purple. Granted, the combination makes me look like I ate squid steak, I still wear it at times when I want to look mature. 



No comments:

Post a Comment