Breaking News

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sitting shotgun



Sitting Shotgun: 

Riding in the front passenger seat of a car.


How's life been treating you lately? 

Don't forget, you are in control. Though I usually leave it to God to take the driver's seat, I've been in the passenger seat lately and that's not good. I should've been in the front seat working alongside with Him. I've let other factors that are work-related get into me and I forgot that I had a choice. 


So it made me stop and think about the life choices I've had lately. As I have matured, my propensity to take on stress went considerably lower. I've kept a more intimate circle of friends, ones whom I can actually send a text to every week and not feel that I don't have to keep up with always. I've learned to not flip tables on things that would've mattered to me a few years ago and when people leave, I don't force them not to. As they say, "when you gotta go, you gotta go"


I've become a "tita" who just loves peace and quiet during weekend nights and my family has become more important to me than they were when I was on my early 20s. I care less about people who are not so accepting towards my snarky comments and social media posts. What matters most to me is to seize the moment, be productive every single day and be thankful for everything, because I am indeed blessed. 



Orange layered blazer: Banila B| Fishboned Dress:DABAGIRL|Watch: Casio|Brown flats: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment