Breaking News

Monday, April 11, 2016

20 DAY LIPSTICK CHALLENGE-DAY 3




If you are a lippie fanatic like me and a few of my friends, then you are going to like this challenge. My lipstick choices are in no particular order BUT the every day choice would have to be something that will go well with what I’m wearing. My pictures are all raw as intended so pardon my photography skills.


For my 3rd Day, I chose Monomola Lip Tattoo in Red Cherry. This is always my go-to every time I opt for no frills make-up since I always pair this lipstick with Every Bilena Lip and Cheek tint. 


What I like about this lippie is that when you peel the coating off, it gives you that natural look. It stays on for 8-10 hours though if you use it consistently, your lips will eventually dry up. 


The peeling doesn't hurt but it's advisable that you apply this in advance (and in private) since it takes about 5-7 minutes for it to dry up.






No comments:

Post a Comment